- You may not begin working on your project before 11:30 AM EDT on Friday, December 13, 2019. No work may be completed before this time, with the exception of pre-printing and cutting 3D parts or other hardware components.
- You must submit your project at hackthehammer2.devpost.com before 12:00 PM EDT on Sunday, December 15, 2019 to be eligible to present your project. Make sure you leave enough time to complete your submission before 12:00 PM EDT!
- Plagiarism is not acceptable and teams with plagiarized work will be disqualified.
- Project submissions must include all design assets and source code created at Hack The Hammer II.
- Projects may not be updated after the submission deadline.
- Teams can have up to 4 members of registered hackers who must be present at the event.
- Powerpoint presentations are not allowed. Live demos only please!
- Teams will have 2 minutes to demo with 30 seconds for questions.
All participants and projects are also subject to the Hack The Hammer Code of Conduct.